The Robeson: Leather Hiking Backpack
Escape on a weekend away with The Robeson – a smart-sized, travel backpack spacious enough to fit short-trip essentials but not oversized to avoid weighing you down. It has a roll-top design that allows the size of the bag to be adjusted; fold it down all the way when carrying less items or expand it to carry weightier gear or varied outfit options. The easy-to-access outside pocket is sized to hold smaller essentials such as phones, wallets, a compact camera or toiletries.
Two cafe-brown leather detachable cargo straps on the bottom of the bag offer space to strap on a picnic blanket, sleeping bag or other bulky items. Inside the bag you’ll find a dark-leather, removable roll-top pouch perfect for tucking away important odds-and-ends. When unattached, it can be used separately as a small purse or wallet. Both interior and outside pockets are fastened with a tan-hued leather strap and sturdy brass buckles that ensure your belongings are secure while on the move.
50cm x 32cm x 23cm at its largest
• Unisex backpack in full-grain, veg-tanned Ecuadorian leather
• Hand-dyed in honey-brown then finished with natural polish
• Adjustable leather shoulder straps attached with solid brass clippers
• Front pocket for smaller items
• Internal roll-top pouch which converts into a stand-alone purse
• Roll-down top for adjusting the size of the pack and keeping the rain out
• Solid brass hardware
• Braided and waxed polyester thread